The mission of Bright Buffalo Niagara is to connect regional investment across the east coasts through to the midwest of both the United States and Canada to the high-tech industry - including opportunities in energy, life sciences, IT & advanced manufacturing.
The success of this effort relies on several key partners:
- Inventors who bring innovation to the table
- Entrepreneurs who merge ideas into business opportunities
- Investors, both Angel and Venture Capital, who financially propel commercialization forward
- Professionals who support the day-to-day operations of these new companies from talent to intellectual property, IT and accounting
- Others in the public and private sectors
Our goal is to actively engage these groups in annual programming that generates stronger connections geographically and maintains a continuous entrepreneurial ecosystem that supports all key partners.
Read Testimonials from Forum participants.
2012 Venture Forum Program
2012 Bright Forum Highlights Booklet
Connect with Bright on Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.