Bright Buffalo Niagara was created to help entrepreneurs and innovators to develop their ideas in ways that are attractive to potential angel and Venture Capital investors. With an existing ecosystem of entrepreneurship in Buffalo Niagara region, this is the right spot to get started on your venture. In fact, are you aware that Buffalo ranks 11th in innovation in the country? According to Yahoo Small Business, the city beats every expectation for startups and entrepreneurs!
It aims to ensure that entrepreneurs have the skills and resources to attract investors and differentiate their ideas from the many great ideas emerging from high-tech sectors. Check out "Bright Tips for Entrepreneurs" featuring some of our regional investors.
2012 Presenters attracting attention:
- Investors Come Looking for Deals in Upstate/Western New York. Click Here to read more.
- How one Local Startup approached Buffalo's Venture Forum (from Innovation Trail). Click Here to read more.
- 2012 Venture Forum Connects Investors with Promising Technologies from New York State and Ontario, Canada. Click Here to read more.
- 12 Western New York and 3 Ontario, Canada Companies Selected to Present in Statewide Venture Forum. Click Here to read more.
- WNY Venture Forum in Business First. Click Here to read more.
- Conference to Match Startups, Investors. Click Here to read more.
The 2012 Venture Forum Company Presenters included:
Read Testimonials from past Forum participants.
Click here for past presenters.
2012 Venture Forum Highlights
2012 Venture Forum Program
Connect with Bright on Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.